Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray...wanker

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Absolutely livid with Murray this afternoon. Best part of 2000 fans made the trip today and the support was top draw. why he felt it acceptable to not applaud the fans in his exit discusted me especially given the reception he got when he came on. Ten other players felt it was right to give the fans a clap so why not that arrogant prick. Hopefully slade has given him a bollocking. Get him out. People spend good money and don't deserve that. I for one spent a fortune today and it does make me angry when someone behaves like that

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Take him off your Christmas card list then.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Maybe he injured his wrist and thats why he did not clap

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Weren't a few of our wonderful fans singing something about his other half last week? If so, I can see his point of view.

I have to agree, if a group of individuals were shouting across at me to leave/dump my other half, why on earth would I applaud them!

I can see why he responds in this way!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
At least he didnt do a Beckham!
To be fair no one knows whats going on in his personal life at the moment. I know I might get flamed for this but he might be going through some serious grief and is trying to be as proffessional as he can be. But when it gets persona,l how we all react. I think we should get off his back and let him play his way out of the club, that way we all benefit.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
It's all an opinion game really.

Mine is...he had a choice pre season what to do....A) Act like a pro...get back to full fitness, prove himself in training.....bang in 10 before xmas and get his move to back to the grime and filth of the north or...

B) Act like a prat, have a bad attitude and dont get your head down......

Looks to me from reading various articles including words of slade that he's gone for option B.

As far as im concerned...boo away...as he's still being paid by the club and his lack of commitment oir attitude problem is not on...as for insulting him face to face......thats not needed!

But the sooner the northern mug jogs on the better

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Absolutely livid with Murray this afternoon. Best part of 2000 fans made the trip today and the support was top draw. why he felt it acceptable to not applaud the fans in his exit discusted me especially given the reception he got when he came on. Ten other players felt it was right to give the fans a clap so why not that arrogant prick. Hopefully slade has given him a bollocking. Get him out. People spend good money and don't deserve that. I for one spent a fortune today and it does make me angry when someone behaves like that

If he's not putting effort in, then no point in playing him.. BUT....

A player not clapping the fans? Does that really get you that worked up?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Firstly it's not a suprise he does not applaud the fans when people slag him and his wife off on here all the time. Just think for a moment how you would feel if people were treating you like he has been treated by some. In no other circumstances would it be seen as acceptable to give someone this kind of abuse.

Secondly from what I have seen and read (and as mentioned earlier) Slade's comments he has indeed decided to sulk a bit. Now there could well be more to the situation than we know, however no matter what is going on (with in reason) in my personal life I ALWAYS do my job to the fullest of my ability. Mr Murray seems not to be and I am afraid it is a symptom of the time we live in that people flounce around rather than getting down to go hard graft.

Murray's attitude is explainable but not acceptable or helping himself, the club, his wife or the situation. On the other hand it is not on to constantly slag a man off and chant things about his wife.

So Albion Fans give him a boost by supporting him and he may get the confidence and the inclination to start playing better.

Glen stop sulking get on with it and the move you want will come. DO your job as best you can cause you are lucky to be playing pro football.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Firstly it's not a suprise he does not applaud the fans when people slag him and his wife off on here all the time. Just think for a moment how you would feel if people were treating you like he has been treated by some. In no other circumstances would it be seen as acceptable to give someone this kind of abuse.

Secondly from what I have seen and read (and as mentioned earlier) Slade's comments he has indeed decided to sulk a bit. Now there could well be more to the situation than we know, however no matter what is going on (with in reason) in my personal life I ALWAYS do my job to the fullest of my ability. Mr Murray seems not to be and I am afraid it is a symptom of the time we live in that people flounce around rather than getting down to go hard graft.

Murray's attitude is explainable but not acceptable or helping himself, the club, his wife or the situation. On the other hand it is not on to constantly slag a man off and chant things about his wife.

So Albion Fans give him a boost by supporting him and he may get the confidence and the inclination to start playing better.

Glen stop sulking get on with it and the move you want will come. DO your job as best you can cause you are lucky to be playing pro football.

Nail on head

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
If he's not putting effort in, then no point in playing him.. BUT....

A player not clapping the fans? Does that really get you that worked up?

Yes it does to be honest. I spend good money watching the Albion and I just thought it was out of order. I pride myself on the fact that irrespective of result they aknowledge the supporters. Today one individual made the decision not to that's all

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It's all an opinion game really.

Mine is...he had a choice pre season what to do....A) Act like a pro...get back to full fitness, prove himself in training.....bang in 10 before xmas and get his move to back to the grime and filth of the north or...

B) Act like a prat, have a bad attitude and dont get your head down......

Looks to me from reading various articles including words of slade that he's gone for option B.

As far as im concerned...boo away...as he's still being paid by the club and his lack of commitment oir attitude problem is not on...as for insulting him face to face......thats not needed!

But the sooner the northern mug jogs on the better

Exactly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Poidy:

2 points 1 there was no where near 2000 BHA fans there today nearer 1400 and 2nd a large number booed when he was brought on what do you honestly expect him to do.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Poidy:

2 points 1 there was no where near 2000 BHA fans there today nearer 1400 and 2nd a large number booed when he was brought on what do you honestly expect him to do.

The Argus and BBC Radio Sussex said the official away support was 1650 , there were also Albion fans in other parts of the ground not included in this figure.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Poidy:

Call it unlucky if you like, but the booing was aimed at the goalkeeper who was being a nob, just as Murray came on. Or certainly that was my view.

Murray is behaving like a sulky schoolboy for absolutely no reason.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Poidy:

Bobby Zamora used to booed onto the pitch when at West Ham, it didn't stop him from trying and he did eventually win a lot of the fans over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here