Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best ball for concrete: advice needed

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Just a quick one - we play a weekly knockabout on concrete and the Nike T90 ball we currently use [pictured below] gets eaten up within about a month. It's getting expensive replacing them.

Any advice on a more durable, concrete-friendly ball would be greatly appreciated.

sport-graphics-2008_700125a.jpg

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Just a quick one - we play a weekly knockabout on concrete and the Nike T90 ball we currently use [pictured below] gets eaten up within about a month. It's getting expensive replacing them.

Any advice on a more durable, concrete-friendly ball would be greatly appreciated.

sport-graphics-2008_700125a.jpg

You might need concrete-friendly legs...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We used to play basketball on concrete courts and we just used to by cheap rubber/plastic ones - the all court leather doesn't last five seconds, and bloomin expensive to replace - so just get cheapies...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We play on Concrete and use cheap Mitre balls I think they were 2 for £10 on ebay, They are alittle iffy to start with but once the shiney sheen wears off a little they have last amazingly well about 3 months so far. We bought a nice Nike ball a while back that lasted two weeks.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I managed to get the match ball from Crawley v Spurs XI. Nice ball, puma, dimples, fifa stamp - the lot. Yours for a score :wink:.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here