Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Falmer Season Question Question/THought

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
With a lot of questions being asked about Falmer Season Tickets, I'm not sure if this has come up before, but with a lot of people asking about unallocated season tickets, and seeing how there are a lot of comments about "test driving" various seats in the stadium, and judging by your replies this hasn't been thought of, but as the club considered issuing a mix and match season ticket for the first season.

The idea being you allocate X number of seats in all parts of the ground, and sell the tickets as a mix and match, i.e. Game one you have a ticket in the North Stand Central, Game 2 you have a ticket in North Stand East, Game 3 East Stand Central, etc etc, so each "ticket" covers all parts of the stadium. Obviosuly set seats chosen by the club, and not picked by the purchaser, so you could say allocate 1000 seats for this ticket, and only 1000 seats would be taken up for the scheme.

I don't think this would be the administrative nightmare it sounds if you set an early cut off time for the purchase of said ticket.

I think this could sell hundreds, if not thousands more season tickets for those who otherwise would be buy one until they've done the rounds?

If this is a brand new idea and is a goer, my fee is one of the tickets!!!:p

If its not a brand new idea, then I'll fetch me coat.:tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here