Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Walsall Official Match Thread

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
On holiday, missing it, made an entry in my diary this morning, just said "bugger"

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thats the second time the clubsite have assumed that Dicker will only be a sub.

Am I the only one who finds that a bit odd...? I thought Dicker was our best midfielder.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thats the second time the clubsite have assumed that Dicker will only be a sub.

Am I the only one wh finds that a bit odd...? I thought Dicker was our best midfielder.

No I do as well as I believe that from what I have seen he is better than Navarro and Croft doing a similar job in a similar position.

RS has said he likes a 4 - 5 - 1 line up if the two wide men can get forward so it is possible all 3 will play with Cox and M Wright outside to get forward and support Dickenson.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Just remembered its 7 subs now, hopefully we have enough players to fill the bench!

F..k my old boots...where will it end...36 players involved...I don't know about enough players to fill the bench, are our benches big enough !!!
To think that Villa won the old Div.1 in 1981 using 14 players all season !
If it carries on like this, they are going to have to delay kick-offs, to allow announcers to read out all the names.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I predicted RS's starting eleven apart from he had Thornhill down and I had Dicker, I also predicted Virgo as captain. I hope I'm wrong with the match score prediction - 1-1 or 2-2

I give the edge to us what with home advantage and the general sense of expectation with this new look team, so I want to hopelessly wrong to the tune of Albion 6 - 0 Walsall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here