Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Worst Film of All Time - Critical Reviews

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Forced to watch in family viewing The Perfect Storm on Netflix, not my choice! I think I watched it when it came out.

Two hours of utter tosh, the script is awful, all the little side stories are unconvincing and silly.

That is my all-time worst film. I'd genuinely rather be lobotomised than have to sit through that again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Seeing as this thread has just caught my attention, Letters To Juliet( 2010) should get an honourable mention, crock of shite.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
A brand new entry straight in at number one...... Willy's Wonderland.
I won't be able to do justice to just how atrocious this movie is. It's Nicholas Cage (which should ring alarm bells straight away) as a mute badass who is forced to stay in a run down kids entertainment restaurant where all the animatronic characters are possessed by a bunch of murderers/sickos who transferred thier souls to said animatronics in a suicide pact demonic ritual.
It really is as good as it sounds. My favourite scene is the fight scene between Cage, an evil doll and a mechanical chameleon, all done to the soothing sounds of heads, shoulders, knees and toes.
This film really does take shit to a whole new level.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A brand new entry straight in at number one...... Willy's Wonderland.
I won't be able to do justice to just how atrocious this movie is. It's Nicholas Cage (which should ring alarm bells straight away) as a mute badass who is forced to stay in a run down kids entertainment restaurant where all the animatronic characters are possessed by a bunch of murderers/sickos who transferred thier souls to said animatronics in a suicide pact demonic ritual.
It really is as good as it sounds. My favourite scene is the fight scene between Cage, an evil doll and a mechanical chameleon, all done to the soothing sounds of heads, shoulders, knees and toes.
This film really does take shit to a whole new level.

Try the first 20 minutes of La la Land.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with Pearl Harbour, although tbh the first time I watched it I was late, missed the actual bombing of Pearl Harbour and then had to sit through about 2 hours of COMPLETE CRAP.

Bloody hell, thats a 3 hour film and the bombing happens HALFWAY THROUGH !

I mean there's being late for a film, and missing more than 90 minutes of it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here