Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Worst Film of All Time - Critical Reviews

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Adam Sandlers 'Going Overboard' - it wasn't released when he made it because it was bad, but once he became famous they decided to milk it on dvd. Just terrible. (1.9/10 on IMDB)

Agree with Pearl Harbour, although tbh the first time I watched it I was late, missed the actual bombing of Pearl Harbour and then had to sit through about 2 hours of COMPLETE CRAP.

Also Spiderman, all of them.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I always thought Munich was utter gash.

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
Basically any Eddie Murphy movie when he dresses as a woman/puts on a fat suit/gets shrunk/has to show compassion

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Hmm. Without wishing to annoy US on my most hated films is Schindler's List purely because i find them morally objectionable.
Apart from that, the last two Matrix films and King Kong off the top of my head

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Happening...What a steaming pile of shit!

Plants turn against humans and release pollen which instantly causes those who breathe it to commit suicide in a variety of ludicrous ways.

It started quite promisingly with builders etc suddenly leaping from tall buildings and Cops shooting themselves etc. then it would appear that the cast decided to just act the twat and turn it into the most ill concieved badly acted "comedy" of all time with people sprinting around trying to avoid the wind ffs! Mark Wahlberg plays the lead and his attempts at deadpanning and glances to camera etc. just made me feel violated for having purchased this turd in the first place.

I have the DVD if anyone wants it.

Add to that the inpeneterable "Deathproof"..Tarantino proving that sometimes even he can be too f***ing up himself.

Anything with Big nose no talent Nicholas Cage since raising Arizona.

Bram Stokers Dracula...Keanu Reeves displays the most piss poor english accent of all time which utterly destroys any merit that this film may otherwise have had. Gary Oldman plays Dracula like he is an ageing Hove Poofter.

Utter Clunge.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Anything with Andi McDowell. She is so utterly appalling I cannot bear to watch anything she is in (except Groundhog Day). She can't even do a Maybeline advert well.
Correct.

And of course, Groundhog Day was a masterpiece - the only thing that lets it down is that he punches that salesman in the face, when it could have been McDowell. A real missed opportunity there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I forgot to mention that I thought MEMENTO was a monumental waste of my time.
WTF!!! :wozza:

Personally I'm struggling to think of a worse film than "Mean Machine" starring Vinnie Jones. The Matrix sequels were dire and are probably considered my all time biggest disappoints when you consider how good the original was.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Another film i saw recently, 'the last king of scotland' was very well acted and a good film, quite chilling in parts, how ruthless someone can be and based on true events.

Rock'n'rollaz (guy ritchie) was good with gerry butler

'Against the wall' was very good true story with the always superb samuel l jackson about americas biggest and bloodiest prison uprising

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
WTF!!! :wozza:

Personally I'm struggling to think of a worse film than "Mean Machine" starring Vinnie Jones. The Matrix sequels were dire and are probably considered my all time biggest disappoints when you consider how good the original was.

The original was a masterpiece of effects to die for and a fantastic storyline.

At the end of the day though, Canoe Reeves is in them and eventually his diabolical wooden acting will make you blind to anything but his Botox paralysed face and monotone boring voice.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've seen the remake of funny games and didn't enjoy it.

When I saw speed racer at the cinema I thought it was the worst ever, but I watched it on tv recently and really enjoyed it.

My firends will often cite AI as the worst film ever, or green street.

For me, it would probably be Me, Myself, and Irene, it's the only time I've ever come close to falling asleep from boredom in the cinema.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Muriel's Wedding- A low budget, low laughter Australian movie. Poor characterisation and a weak story. Little or no sympathy for the characters and I was glad to see the end. Went with my wife at the time on our anniversary. Didn't even get a shag afterwards and this led eventually to her becoming an ex-wife.

Unrated.

Have you ever BEEN to Australia? I thought it was one of the funniest piss-takes of Australia of a few years back, particularly the Bob Hawke years, ever.

The way Muriel's old man desperately tried to cling to power, her horrible "friends", bitchy bitchy bitchy,, ggggreat.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I saw The Drowning Pool late on BBC two nights ago, with an early appearance by Melanie Griffiths.

That bitch has the whiniest most unsexy voice in the world, yyuuukk. Plus no tits.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Bought a load of second hand doovs from a part ex.

Blades of Glory - So funny will ferrell at his best
Lord of war - v.good Nicolas Cage, wot more can i say
Blood Diamond - DiCaprio at his best, Awesome
Departed- Top 5 of best movies of all time for me 10/10
Collateral- such an atmospheric film u feel like you're there.
Flight 93 - Emotional at the end.

And now for the pony

Magnolia- Absolute W@nk
The air that i breath- Vvv poor.
traffic- nothing like it made out on the box very mediocre
Syriana- v average
Bulworth - the worst film Ever made in history EVER EVER EVER
Seriously i recommend you look it up and watch it and u will be horrified at how something like that can be actually sold for money. BULWORTH(not bulworth academy from the game 'Bully') look it up

Syriana is a brilliant film. Really don't know how anyone can say it's average.

The worst film I have ever had the displeasure to sit through was Sex and the
City, obviously viewed with a woman. An appalling script, no drama whatsoever, a more cliched hackneyed, wooden film you could not wish to see. And they're making another!

But get Syriana out on DVD. Superb.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth

The 2nd Matrix is alright. The 3rd is just toilet of the highest order. Biggest cinematic disspaointment I've had although that last pile of wank Bond film runs it close.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Coyote Ugly - Utter utter smelly old womans gash.
21 - Why Kevin SPacey agreed to star in this toilet is anyone's guess.
Independence Day - Yeehaar Americaaar
Anything starring Nicolas Cage
I know what you did last summer - i know what i did that summer - watch this pile of cack.
Along came a spider - Poo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here