Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Worst Film of All Time - Critical Reviews

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
Revolver
Utterly incomprehensible DRIVEL. I did not have a scooby what the hell was going on, and after half an hour I just didn't care. I've had more enjoyable evenings picking peanuts out of poo.

Revolver - Good if used as a pooper scooper :guns:
A.I. - Dreadful over sentimental crap as usual from Spielberg :guns:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Bodyguard

Dreadul 80's chick flick trask with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costener. Dull Dull Dull. For some reason it made a mint at the box office but as much fun as a February at withdean. Costner however has made some decent films like Field of Dreams, The Guardian, the underated Waterwrold and Mr Brooks.l

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not to mention Dances with Wolves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One Hour Photo - proof that Robin Williams should stick to comedy roles.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought AI was MAGNIFCENT. The derided last section was for me the best part. It was a superbly crafted enactment of Kubrik's vision and it time will be held up as the MASTERPIECE it is. One of Spielberg's better efforts.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Again I thought this was a decent film 7.2.

Williams is a good actor and has done some good work from time to time.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Pearl Harbour

A disastrous synopsis of a historic occasion when the Americans were slaughtered on their own back yard. The money was there to create a believable account of the attacks without having to revert to mawkish scripts, unbelievable happenings and ridiculous sub-plots.

A relatively strong cast (more in name than ability) did the film no favours and the utterly ridiculous and cheesy happenings left me feeling as though I had consumed 5 bags of Haribo StarMix in one sitting, followed by six litres of White Lightening. Utter tripe of the highest degree.

Other honourable mentions...

Deep Impact
Titanic
Captain Correlli's Mandolin

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

This was a very thought provoking film. Williams played the loner, who sub-conciously adopts a family and then has to face the fact that it is not a perfect relationship, incredibly well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pearl Harbor for me was ruined by the crappy CGI effects and how the scriptwriters had rewritten history to integrate the sub plots.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
I thought AI was MAGNIFCENT. The derided last section was for me the best part. It was a superbly crafted enactment of Kubrik's vision and it time will be held up as the MASTERPIECE it is. One of Spielberg's better efforts.

Kubrick would not have been pleased.

GOOD SPIELBERG FILMS as released

1. Dual - Not bad
2 Sugarland Express - f***ing hell he wrote it as well
3. Jaws - Classic 100%
4. Indy 1
5. Indy 3
6. 1941 - YEAH RIGHT :lolol:

THATS IT UNCLE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Alone in the Dark
Christian Slater at his worst - and that should tell you just how truly dreadful this film is.

In fact its so bad it is actually unintentionally funny.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When Caligula was first shown at the cinema it was a mish mash and the storyline was all over the place. The reason it didn't make any sense was the editing to reduce the running time and then it was further hacked to pieces by the BBFC. At the time I would have given it a 2.5/10. Now I have watched the unexpurgated version on DVD everything now falls into place (the additional few hardcore scenes are a bonus) and makes it a prospective classic. Now I would rate this film as 9/10.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anything with Andi McDowell. She is so utterly appalling I cannot bear to watch anything she is in (except Groundhog Day). She can't even do a Maybeline advert well.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Never never never never never never never never bloody ending story.

Because it went on for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here