Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

0 Not allowed!
    Forced to watch in family viewing The Perfect Storm on Netflix, not my choice! I think I watched it when it came out.

Two hours of utter tosh, the script is awful, all the little side stories are unconvincing and silly.
    Currently hooked to this track https://youtu.be/phL6fDiYNJk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Forced to watch in family viewing The Perfect Storm on Netflix, not my choice! I think I watched it when it came out.

Two hours of utter tosh, the script is awful, all the little side stories are unconvincing and silly.
      That is my all-time worst film. I'd genuinely rather be lobotomised than have to sit through that again.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.
      NSC European Championship Winner 2020

0 Not allowed!
      Seeing as this thread has just caught my attention, Letters To Juliet( 2010) should get an honourable mention, crock of shite.
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020