Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torguay v Brighton *Official* Match Thread

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
If we get BEAT tonight then I DOUBT Slade will even be manager by the WEEKEND. Why has the new coach not been appointed ? Because Bloomers knows Slade is on his way OUT and don't want to pay off 4 CLOWNS instead of 3.

SLADE OUT

BLOOM OUT

:angry::angry::angry:

Ernest you might as well change you signature to that. Probably will save you some time.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
signature

If we get BEAT tonight then I DOUBT Slade will even be manager by the WEEKEND. Why has the new coach not been appointed ? Because Bloomers knows Slade is on his way OUT and don't want to pay off 4 CLOWNS instead of 3.

SLADE OUT

BLOOM OUT

:angry::angry::angry:

sorry i know this has nothing to do with the above but can someone tell me how you put a signature thingy on after a message you have wrote like others have got. thanks.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Its pre season.....its about getting fit, getting the new guys to gel......it takes TIME . It doesnt happen in 4 matches .
Ask the Man U supporters how they felt after Fergie took over. It took at least a year before it started to happen there!

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Its pre season.....its about getting fit, getting the new guys to gel......it takes TIME . It doesnt happen in 4 matches .
Ask the Man U supporters how they felt after Fergie took over. It took at least a year before it started to happen there!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Is the game not on world /player?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
has anyone tried to get the live audio on SW yet ......it looks a bit of a mess I wish when they change things around they would inform you how to get the commentary ....whereas at the moment you have to guess

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
has anyone tried to get the live audio on SW yet ......it looks a bit of a mess I wish when they change things around they would inform you how to get the commentary ....whereas at the moment you have to guess

I went to the new player thing and clicked on the live section and it said there were no games to walsall

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
anyone know if the match commentary tonight is on world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here