Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20/20 Finals Day-Edgbaston-15th August.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not going as I'm going to a gig in London on the Friday night and funds are RUBBISH as it is, have a fun time chaps and chapesses

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
What is the news on tickets, I am working away this week so hope they do not start selling them before the weekend.

Quality day out but I imagine it will be £60 plus booking fee.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I will be at Griffin Park that day.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Interestingly, there are still tickets for sale for Sunday and MOnday of this weeks Test match, maximum of 4 per person

I got a couple of the 5th day tickets late last week. They're non-refundable but at £15 a pop worth the risk. 75 notes for Sunday seemd a little bit pricey.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Tickets will go on sale to Sussex CCC members and Twenty20 Season Ticket holders at 12 noon tomorrow (Wednesday 29th July) in the ticket office at The County Ground, Hove (BN3 3AN) and by telephone (0844 2640202) only.

Tickets are on sale at £60 for adults and £20 for juniors. There will be no concessions. There will be a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket.

As of 10am this morning, Edgbaston has 2,000 tickets remaining and the Club has an allocation of 1,200.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public from 12 noon on Friday (31st July) via the ticket office, the phone line and the website (Sussex County Cricket Club SCCC ).

The Club will stop selling tickets at 5pm on Tuesday 4th August.

There will be a coach available for all Sussex supporters on a first come first served basis at a cost of £25 per person. Please mention this when ordering your ticket.

Have just been on Kent web-site - -seems they get 1,400 tickets compared to our 1,200!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£60. Thanks. :eek:

*Kids ticket*.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think a good idea for the coaches would be;

When you buy your coach ticket, they should ask you "Would you be HAPPY to leave before the Final starts, if Sussex lose" - For the people who say "Yes", stick them all on the same coach, so that if it comes to it (Hopefully it doesn't) at least we can piss off instead of watching another county win it.

I'm wondering if Sussex will think of this.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
£60 plus transport to birmingham looks like a no-goer

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
exactly, this is just a wee bit to much for me to justify. Plus its Swindons first home game of the season against the franchise scum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here