Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne = useless

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
See Twatty, when you want to you can actually be alright and say some worthwhile sensible things...:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Maybe but at least he is a Brighton fan.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Your point is ?

The point is that despite the fact that this message is over 2 and 1/2 years old its still rings true. Once a cu nt always a c u nnnnt as far as Dwayne is concerned. I bet even his mum hates him.........it fact I might ask her next time I see he walking the streets looking for 'business'.............

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
NMH said:
....AND YOU ARE VERY VERY GAY.

I think your gaydar must be on the blink sunshine. I would try retuning it if I were you. Your not likely to pick up much 'trade'.......

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
WATFORD O said:
The point is that despite the fact that this message is over 2 and 1/2 years old its still rings true. Once a cu nt always a c u nnnnt as far as Dwayne is concerned. I bet even his mum hates him.........it fact I might ask her next time I see he walking the streets looking for 'business'.............

Twatty, do you have a daughter, I saw a guy at Earls Court station with his daughter on Sunday, she had obviously been a bad girl as she was made to wear that garish matchroom, red and white eyesore. I know you work around there so I thought it could be you!

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
Twatty, do you have a daughter, I saw a guy at Earls Court station with his daughter, she had obviously been a bad girl as she was made to wear that garish matchroom, red and white eyesore. I know you work around there so I thought it could be you!

It wasnt me. I dont work round Earls Court either. I have showrooms in SW6 and SW3. Oh and btw, f*** you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
It wasnt me. I dont work round Earls Court either. I have showrooms in SW6 and SW3. Oh and btw, f*** you.

Wow, things are looking up, you have two news stands now, congratulations !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
But you feel the ned to name drop on a brighton fans board? Yeah you are the don alright :rolleyes:

Tragically we are so DOwN :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here