Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away members.

Going back a few years now I/We were told thay by paying a £10 ONE OFF FEE I/WE could be away members for life and be able to purchase away tickets after season ticket holders have had first dibs.This I/We thought was a great idea,no problem with season ticket holders getting in first they after all support the club financialy the most,This morning I spoke to a very helpful chap who informed Me that I/We needed to pay another tenner on top of our ONE OFF Payment in order to purchase away tickets.
Can You please reassure Me that this isn't a ploy by the club to fleese more money out of fans that travel up and down the country to cheer on the lads every other weekend!
I/We shall not be paying another tenner,will take our chances paying on the gate,all the best.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
No it is not a ploy to fleece money from fans. Last year all fans were asked to upgrade to either white/blue/gold membership. White was free to upgrade, but you had to select one of the three before August 2008, otherwise those memberships lapsed.

White membership basically enables you to buy away match tickets, but does not give you any priority. Blue, at a price of £30 per season, gets you priority behind STHs on all games - and two free DVDs. Gold comes with a season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here