Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Does anyone's IE crash when trying to cut n past the link from anywhere other than the seagulls website ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How much are we paying those builders one of them hasn't moved for 20 bloody minutes!

I'll get my coat!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Its probably only me being a bit thick, but to navigate and expand:

Go to the small navigator window and move the curser to make the picture larger

Then click and drag to centre it over the bit you want.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Awesome! :clap2::falmer:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
incredible, now I just need to find something to do to fill the time between each photo update. NSP ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
shouldn't this be a Sticky?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I've just got it running in the backround while I work, then every hour or so I'll go back and see what the builders have done!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
That is TOP CLASS !

I was going up there today to video the erection,
but my redundancy notice just came through the door.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic - at last.

Are any of the fellas in bright yellow our very own Natterjack? And exactly where have the steel parts on the right come from; where were they made?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Brilliant!

I guess you can see why they held it off for a bit. Things are really starting to happen now. :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Spunktastic

Just a test so I can see if it works OK

[yt]_kvgewu5CC8[/yt]

Fantastic - at last.

Are any of the fellas in bright yellow our very own Natterjack? And exactly where have the steel parts on the right come from; where were they made?

If you see anyone bearing a remarkable resemblance to a young Charlton Heston it may well be me. Not likely at the moment because it's raining and i've got paperwork to do ;)

As for the steel :shrug: , dont know where it's sourced as it's sub-contracted out to a Lancashire company. I can find out if you are genuinely interested, but i'd guess sheffield.

If you see anyone bearing a remarkable resemblance to a young Charlton Heston it may well be me. Not likely at the moment because it's raining and i've got paperwork to do ;)

As for the steel :shrug: , dont know where it's sourced as it's sub-contracted out to a Lancashire company. I can find out if you are genuinely interested, but i'd guess sheffield.
Can you move it to the right a fraction?
have you got enough bits?
do you want to borrow my alum keys?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Top man NJ. Hope you never regret coming on here only to be asked a load of dumb questions by people like me who are more than slightly obsessive about the whole project.

I still can't get over how quickly the foundations have been put in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here