Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nsc gold?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A first class, textbook flounce.

Deserves to be in NSC Gold, superb baiting, it's the thread equivalent of a Hagler/Hearns fight.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bet fatty has gone to mcdonalds.......after London Irish the biggest tosser ever to post on here lets hope fatty does not come back:yahoo:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Its is a good read.

The death of TLO and the 'flounce' was so quick. One post by lush finished with HB&B snipes ended in one hugh eruption of emotion which rather than hiding his sadness at the lack of knowladge on the FDM's testimonial displayed the sadness.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Well, bollocks to the f***ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the f*** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a f***ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.
I like it, one of the best yet, this flounce will take a fair bit if beating 9.5

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Love the missing letter "d" in "lies an innuendos" - you can practically SMELL the saliva bubbling at the side of the mouth.

Especially when I don't remember anything resembling lies or innuendos to do with testimonials on this thread. People, it's a classic. It should be printed off, framed and hung up in the Louvre.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Can we get back on topic?

Or is that out of the question? Will our FDM have a testimonial or not? And it should be vs city, because of his penalty heroics, and it tall fits together nicely. I would ;)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Can we get back on topic?

Or is that out of the question? Will our FDM have a testimonial or not? And it should be vs city, because of his penalty heroics, and it tall fits together nicely. I would ;)

No one knows now NSC has lost its big insider. :down:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Love the missing letter "d" in "lies an innuendos" - you can practically SMELL the saliva bubbling at the side of the mouth.

Especially when I don't remember anything resembling lies or innuendos to do with testimonials on this thread.

I always thought 'innuendo' was foreplay between gay Italians.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why is it always the dull looking threads that explode into binfests?

Quality flounce and about time too, I thought NSC was flounced out as it must be months since the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here