Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately being a Mac user I'll not be able to 'listen again' so I'll have to make up my mind just from the previous reports.
IMO he should have left it a little longer to allow the binfest to really mature, we all pay to view this site and its a bit like Khan going down in the first when what we really paid for is a good 12 round slog fest.
On the other hand an early flounce shows good intent and hints at other stuff going on in the flouncers life.
My first impression leads me to score him 7.5 but the added addition of REMF pushes it up to an 8.
Well done to all concerned.
Now.........what did I do with my life ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Well, bollocks to the f***ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the f*** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a f***ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

:safeway or what?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
oh well. one less over opinionated, arrogant, fat, tosser. i'm sure nsc will survive.

although 29,578 posts does suggest he'll be back sooner rather than later...

Well, bollocks to the f***ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the f*** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a f***ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Ooow, before you go Alan, a quick tick of the box on my jolly-good thread, please?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=154243

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
excellent lunch time reading...cheers guys

I never really paid that much attention to TLO's posts, but that one was good.

Who'dve thought that a simple question about a players testimonial would have turned into such a strop.:clap2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
and his testimonial will be against... HULL :dunce:

he played his first 90 minuets against them and he also played on loan, there a prem club (for now) and there to shit to have any better friendlies :rolleyes:

And it they will bring their new £5m signing along with them which would help the gate. Yeah, Hull is a good shout.

D

Deleted User X18H

Please don't put yourself down TLO.

Your earlier statement that HBB is a bell end can be confirmed as 100% correct.
You Sir are a shrewd judge of character. :clap2:
But a bell end who can still afford to live in Brighton Unc!!!;)

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I overheard Perry talking about that, in the car-park.
He said "who the f*** is SurreySeagulls? He'll get a testimonial when he's brown bread"
Can you wait?

So Perry does do some work then:lol::lol:

Plus I'll probably move quicker around the pitch when I am dead

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Great lunchtime reading but I'm afraid not up there with the best all-time flounces in my opinion. I'm basing my rating on the fact the flounce occured on page 2 of a thread, so hardly a sustained dialogue before succumbing and then the flounce has so far only generated 2 pages of comments in almost 3 hours - I'll rate as a 7 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here