Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bollocks to the f***ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the f*** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a f***ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Would have been a higher score but marks deducted for use of the word flounce in the actual flounce itself. Not a bad effort for mid-morning though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I disagree. That's a corking flounce. 8.9

extra marks for the subject being so trivial and for bringing up past binfests. In fact I'm gonna start a poll on how good it was

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Come off it Jimbo, that's a QUALITY flounce - right up there with some of the all-time classics. And it's been a while since we've had one but she was well worth waiting for. A thing of real class, of real beauty even. 9.1.

(Of course like all the best windy-arsed hissy fits, you also know that the flouncer will be back within weeks if not days.)

Come off it Jimbo, that's a QUALITY flounce - right up there with some of the all-time classics. And it's been a while since we've had one but she was well worth waiting for. A thing of real class, of real beauty even. 9.1.

(Of course like all the best windy-arsed hissy fits, you also know that the flouncer will be back within weeks if not days.)

It started up in the high 8's I agree, and may well have peaked in the low 9's with the Bloom rant, but I lost faith in it towards the end and the final line seemed a little too contrived for my liking. It may grow on me but I can't place it among the all time greats where Uncle Spielberg, Nibble and Dave the Gaffer reign supreme.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
TLO =
fruit.gif

copyright simster

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
My flounceometer, a finely-calibrated instrument that twitches like a seismograph next to Warren Aspinall tap-dancing at the mere mention of the words "Desert" and "Orchid", just EXPLODED.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh this is wonderful, I cant believe I've only just seen it. Superb work by all. I've been waiting for another one for ages. Best one for YONKS, although only time will tell whether it was an all time classic- that can only be judged on how soon the flouncer resurfaces.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Very low marks, as he only flounced of the thread, not NSC.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
OF COURSE I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. In fact, I hardly know anything...

:wozza: Jesus wept.

Please don't put yourself down TLO.

Your earlier statement that HBB is a bell end can be confirmed as 100% correct.
You Sir are a shrewd judge of character. :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here