Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Michelle Keeper will have his testimonial match against World Soccer League Superstars Man City at Falmer. It will also be the first game at said venue. Season ticket holders this year, who also have a stub for the Carling Cup second leg will get priority tickets. Kanchelskis will NOT be playing, Paul Ifill however, will.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
20:58: Havant have started this half the stronger and Michel Kuipers has been forced into a couple of early demonstrations of his goalkeeping prowess in this, his testimonial year. Great save from the feet of Manny Williams.

Ha ha, ha ha. Alan doesn't know everything. :p

:wozza:

So that's the first public indication from anyone associated with the club that he's getting a testimonial, and so the reason for posting that was...? Cause it's baffling me.

:wozza:

So that's the first public indication from anyone associated with the club that he's getting a testimonial, and so the reason for posting that was...? Cause it's baffling me.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, that isn't the first public indication from anyone associated with the club, and you simply didn't know. So you decided to shout down anyone who dared to suggest differently to you, especially if they were people that you don't have time for. It really doesn't help to give off the impression that you have the inside track all the time, when there are plenty of people on here that actually do know stuff from time to time and know that you're winging it.

I'm guessing this means you haven't been invited on to Kuipers Testamonial Committee?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
and his testimonial will be against... HULL :dunce:

he played his first 90 minuets against them and he also played on loan, there a prem club (for now) and there to shit to have any better friendlies :rolleyes:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Or perhaps, just perhaps, that isn't the first public indication from anyone associated with the club, and you simply didn't know. So you decided to shout down anyone who dared to suggest differently to you, especially if they were people that you don't have time for. It really doesn't help to give off the impression that you have the inside track all the time, when there are plenty of people on here that actually do know stuff from time to time and know that you're winging it.

I'm guessing this means you haven't been invited on to Kuipers Testamonial Committee?

Oh for f*** sake.

Did I say Kuipers ISN'T getting a testimonial? This year or next year? No.

I people think I give off the impression that I know what's what, it's more that they put two and two together and come up with what they like. Like in this instance.

So we've now got Timmy AND Kay (what a lovely combination) both saying 'ooh, Alan doesn't know everything' when at no time did I say I did. All I am saying is I am repeating what Martin Perry once said, which was the testimonials are at the discretion of the club.

Above and beyond that, I'm having to defend a f***ing STUPID insinuation, which has no basis apart from being needlessly snidey, and is pissing me off.

OF COURSE I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. In fact, I hardly know anything...

:wozza: Jesus wept.

... All I am saying is I am repeating what Martin Perry once said, which was the testimonials are at the discretion of the club ...
If we are going in for "repeating what Martin Perry once said", can I chip in with a conversation I overheard in the Withdean car park at the end of Kerry Mayo's testimonial?

Fan - "Gary Hart's testimonial will be next, when he's done his ten years"

MP - "Is that how these things work? I never knew that"

I always got the impression that testimonials were granted when Ian Hart blurted something out on Southern Counties Radio.

D

Deleted User X18H

No but he's booked him a £6.95 two course special at Donatello's

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
20:58: Havant have started this half the stronger and Michel Kuipers has been forced into a couple of early demonstrations of his goalkeeping prowess in this, his testimonial year. Great save from the feet of Manny Williams.

Ha ha, ha ha. Alan doesn't know everything. :p

Haha, what a COCK.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Haha, what a COCK.

Are you referring to me? Why should Lush and HB&B round on me on this one? Why not say 'Ha ha, ha ha. Albion Dan doesn't know everything...' because it's just as relevant. I never said Kuipers isn't getting testimonial this year (I was saying 'If, if, if...') because, as has been shown, I DON'T KNOW. I appears that what Lush hasn't bothered to do (nor HB&B or KSA) is read the rest of the thread and ascertain where I have said that. If she had, she would know I haven't.

So you're piggy-backing on something that hasn't happened.

What a COCK.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am not rounding on you Alan FFS !! Its give and take on here old boy and believe me you have given !! You might wrong on this one but don't worry no one will tell Tony!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've fixtured yourself in the same thread.

And it was shit then.

Are you referring to me? Why should Lush and HB&B round on me on this one? Why not say 'Ha ha, ha ha. Albion Dan doesn't know everything...' because it's just as relevant. I never said Kuipers isn't getting testimonial this year (I was saying 'If, if, if...') because, as has been shown, I DON'T KNOW. I appears that what Lush hasn't bothered to do (nor HB&B or KSA) is read the rest of the thread and ascertain where I have said that. If she had, she would know I haven't.

So you're piggy-backing on something that hasn't happened.

What a COCK.
wheelchair.gif

D

Deleted User X18H

Testimonials are granted at the discretion of the club in question. A rough rule of thumb says that they are granted for 10 years' service, though there is no automatic rule for this.

If - IF - Kuipers gets one for 10 years' service, that would be next year. If it's for the completion of 10 seasons' service, that will be during the 2010/11 season.

I said you might wrong (If you are really like me and have nothing better to do than worry about this I hope your CV's up to date)

If Michel is granted a testimonial it will likely to be this coming season as it will end in May 2010 The club may not want anything taking the varnish off the launch to Falmer!!

But I might but wrong but do I care. Although a little bird mentioned it was this coming season I think you know which one!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, bollocks to the f***ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the f*** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a f***ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the f***ing lot of you.

It's all f***ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here