Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Been away for a couple of days so just come back to this, certainly one of the better flounce's.

I just hope that this means he won't be on the Mic for next years REMF cos f*** me was he boring, talk about loved the sound of his own voice

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Been away for a couple of days so just come back to this, certainly one of the better flounce's.

I just hope that this means he won't be on the Mic for next years REMF cos f*** me was he boring, talk about loved the sound of his own voice

:lol: only have to hear him laugh at his own jokes on the albion lick to gather that...Just think the bloke is gutted now his hero is no longer chairman.And we have a chairman that does not spin to certain fans:yahoo:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TLO =
fruit.gif

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Was there really any need for that? Bit out of order there...

he probably put it in the hope that people would be BEGGING him not to flounce and telling him how important he is - doens't seem to have worked though

whichever way you cut it, incredibly poor taste

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
I take it this will be the last post on the last thread on TLO's flounce to be locked :wave:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Fantastic ...

It's years since I posted on here, just returned recently.

... when I left (Wayne Time) it was really disrespectful childish ranting and people getting all agressive about nothing whereas now the NSC development team seem to have really rounded on some of the guys to come up with, let's face it, championship style and standard strops, dare I say a little more stamina needed to see it through to the end but a good effort. (8.3/10)

Well done, long may it continue, well worth the read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here