Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Testimonials are granted at the discretion of the club in question. A rough rule of thumb says that they are granted for 10 years' service, though there is no automatic rule for this.

If - IF - Kuipers gets one for 10 years' service, that would be next year. If it's for the completion of 10 seasons' service, that will be during the 2010/11 season.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Testimonials are granted at the discretion of the club in question. A rough rule of thumb says that they are granted for 10 years' service, though there is no automatic rule for this.

If - IF - Kuipers gets one for 10 years' service, that would be next year. If it's for the completion of 10 seasons' service, that will be during the 2010/11 season.

Cheers

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Didn't FDM join us for the 2000/01 season, getting subbed at half time in the opening game at Southend? Looks like he has to hang on another year yet.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Surely at the end of this season God will have completed 10 years so will get a match in the summer of 2010?

It depends what the club decide upon.

If Harty's and Kerry's testimonials years are anything to go by, there will be a year's events and dos, culminating in the testimonial match. Of course, should that be the case, and the timing ends up right, it could be one of the first, if not THE first match at Falmer.

But like I said, it depends largely on what the club allow.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I heard a rumour that he wanted to delay till next season to ensure a sell out at Falmer, it has been pointed out to him that if Smith is good enough, which from the reports he is, FDM may not be at the club this time next season.

D

Deleted User X18H

Kuipers testimonial is this season!! TLO believe or not does not yet control the Albion although I expect he is arranging for Michel to have the £6.95 menu at Donatello's as we speak!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here