Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anywhere nice to stop for lunch between London and Bristol (M4 then innit)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Driving to Bristol from London on saturday and would like to stop off somewhere on the way for a bite to eat. Can anyone suggest somewhere that's not a service station and no more than about ten minutes drive off the motorway?

THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Fat Duck in Bray. About 5-10 minutes off the motorway. And about a million pounds for lunch.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Bull, off the A46 near bath is pretty and countryish; the plates of food are big and meaty. I haven't been in a couple of years, mind.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
once you've taken two hours to get from your London base to the actual M4, you will want to just push on and get there. pack sandwiches.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I'm starting to think that stopping would be a tad pointless seeing as it should only take about two hours down the M4 at the most. Got to get from Kilburn to the M4, it'll probbaly take about an hour. Quickest way is missing out Ealing as that's a mother fucker.

Not that any of you care.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yeah, I'm starting to think that stopping would be a tad pointless seeing as it should only take about two hours down the M4 at the most. Got to get from Kilburn to the M4, it'll probbaly take about an hour. Quickest way is missing out Ealing as that's a mother fucker.

Not that any of you care.

North Circular, A40, M25.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"Drivers on the M4 may want to pull in at Chippenham, where if I'm not mistaken you'll find a Julie's Pantry."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here