Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag challenges

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I am organising my mates stag-do and I need some ideas for the 'Stag Challenege'. Basically anything that will make him look stupid in public would be ideal!

Thanks in advance

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not a challenge for the stag as such, but I went on a stag do recently when during the evening we all had to wear badges such as Mr White, Mr Pink etc from reservoir dogs.

You had to call each person by their badge name for the rest of the evening. If you didn't you had to do some sort of challenge (mainly drink related) which was a good laugh.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Get him to eat this:
_45896170_mouse.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8092921.stm

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We put a load of challenges in a hat once, just daft/embarrassing stuff to do in a pub. Stuff like go up to a fat girl and buy her a drink / stand up and sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" / get a round of drinks in but order them with your tongue pushed in your bottom lip (like a spaz)

I had to do 10 push ups by the bar. Could've been worse.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Dress the groom head to toe in pur white, no trim, no brand labels nothing, just pure white, shoes, trousers, shirt and cap.

Give each member of the stag party a permanent marker pen, and they can write what they like on him for the whole weekend. works a treat.

also, fine anyone who points, either with their hand, head, or whatever a quid a time for the beer kitty, you'd be amazed how much this will raise.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
For my mates Stag Night we gave him a list of things he had to acheive during the night they included the following:
Wink at five girls
Find a girl named Claire
Buy a girl a drink
Get a drink bought for you ( you cannot give them money)
You cannot speak you must pretend you are a mute, get a girl to get you a water from bar.
Get a girls number.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
For my mates Stag Night we gave him a list of things he had to acheive during the night they included the following:
Wink at five girls
Find a girl named Claire
Buy a girl a drink
Get a drink bought for you ( you cannot give them money)
You cannot speak you must pretend you are a mute, get a girl to get you a water from bar.
Get a girls number.

I bet that was a thrilling evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here