Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bnp win Euro seat.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
on a drop of the number of votes, in reality due to Labour voters not turning out. still a shamefull day.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
My housemate has only just realised, when it was announced on the BBC, that the BNP didn't let black people join (of any nationality), but do let other nationalities join (they have other Europeans on their board/committee/whatever the word is).

She genuinely thought they were just anti-immigration, but didn't distinguish between skin colour.

I wonder how many people who voted for the BNP today also didn't know this.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Hm. My wife was a polling officer, and as such she has to help out people who can't vote for themselves. One old dear came in and said she had left her glasses at home, and could they read the sheet to her. My wife got as far as BNP and the old dear said "Them, I want them - they want to kick all the niggers and pakis out, so I want them."

Don't think she really understood the manifesto!

She missed out the towel-heads, dagos, wops and spics, plus the retards and half-castes.

My eldest was doing the count tonight, and the entire hall refused to tally the BNP count, meaning they had to persuade one person to do the entire BNP tally.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My eldest was doing the count tonight, and the entire hall refused to tally the BNP count, meaning they had to persuade one person to do the entire BNP tally.

which to be fair is just as wrong as the BNP's views. if they are a legal party you have to observe them as legitimate and count their votes.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I wonder how long he will last. The BNP do not have a good history of elected people staying their seats for long! One of them quoted that "he didn't really understand what he was doing" on a local council!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Might prove a good thing in the long term. It is about time the BNP was bought into the public gaze by actually holding some sort of office.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
which to be fair is just as wrong as the BNP's views. if they are a legal party you have to observe them as legitimate and count their votes.

Well said. Marginalising the ignorant bigoted nasty pieces of work just plays right into their hands.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is quite ironic that the people of Yorkshire and Humberside have elected a member of an outwardly xenophobic party to represent them in the European Parliament...which is largely made up from foreigners...that wasn't very smart, was it!

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
I wonder how long he will last. The BNP do not have a good history of elected people staying their seats for long! One of them quoted that "he didn't really understand what he was doing" on a local council!

at least he was being honest. I don't actually believe any non-independent councillors know what they are doing except how to kowtow to their party bosses...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Neither of the BNP interviewees get anywhere near answering the questions put to them.

I'm not surprised by this, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here