Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Greatest Day - 4 May 1979 -NEWCASTLE UD V BHA : PROMOTION TO DIV 1

can be savoured again via ITV 4

NEWCASTLE UTD 1, BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION 3

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=The%20Big%20Match%20Revisited"]http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=The%20Big%20Match%20Revisited[/URL]

The Big Match Revisited is on TV this week ...
ITV4 11:55am Thu 7 May
Elton Welsby introduces more highlights from 1979, featuring Wrexham v Sunderland and Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion

See full details

ITV4 + 1 12:55pm Thu 7 May
Elton Welsby introduces more highlights from 1979, featuring Wrexham v Sunderland and Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion

See full details

ITV4 4:10pm Thu 7 May

See full details

ITV4 + 1 5:10pm Thu 7 May

See full details

ITV4 12:00pm Fri 8 May

See full details

ITV4 + 1 1:00pm Fri 8 May

See full details

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
thank you, shall set skyplus now. if i could go back in time and go to one match i missed it'd be that one. btw did any Albion fans actually see it on the box as if remember correctly it was on Southern at 2 30pm on sunday and we were all at The Goldstone and then then Hove town hall?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
My 3rd son was born on 4th May 1995... a happy day for the tiberious family....though he is a little sod,, just thought id let you know...::)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here