Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Brighton & Hove Albion v Stockport County, THE official thread ****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am too nervous to write anything. Who are the officials?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
STOCKPORT IN ADMINISTRATION
Posted on: 30.04.2009
STOCKPORT IN ADMINISTRATION

Following the announcement that Stockport County Football Club has gone into administration, The Football League can confirm that a ten-point Sporting Sanction applies with immediate effect in accordance with the Regulations agreed by Football League Clubs.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brighton 8/13, Draw 5/2, Stockport 4/1

Stockport boss Jim Gannon will again be forced to field a patched-up starting XI when his crisis-torn side end their campaign at Brighton.

Carl Baker, Johnny Mullins and Owain fon Williams are definitely ruled out through injury and Matty McNeil could also miss out due to an ankle injury.

However, club skipper Michael Raynes will return after illness, and James Tunnicliffe and Dominic Blizzard could also come back into contention after missing last Friday's 4-3 home win over neighbours Crewe.

The victory over the Railwaymen ended a dismal seven-match winless streak for County but the club was placed into administration on Thursday due to their crippling debts, which has led to them having 10 points deducted from their total and slipping down to 17th in the table.

Strikers Nicky Forster and Glenn Murray could return to the Brighton squad.

Skipper Forster has been out for six weeks with a knee injury and Murray recently underwent a second hernia operation, but both trained on Thursday morning.

At least one of the strike duo should be on the bench as the Seagulls look for the win which will guarantee their survival.

Fellow forward Gary Hart, who has been instrumental in Brighton's recent upturn in fortunes, has had two injections in a bid to shake off a hamstring problem and will be given until the last minute to prove his fitness.

Jason Jarrett (groin) and Al Bangura (chickenpox) are fit and Gary Dicker has permission to play against his parent club, but Chris Birchall is unlikely to be available as his wife is due to give birth.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
please please please, use our full name.

It has to be:

Brighton and Hove Albion v Stockport County (Official Thread)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For the 1st time in a couple of months I won't be looking at or contributing to this thread during the game as I'll be there :clap2:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
For the 1st time in a couple of months I won't be looking at or contributing to this thread during the game as I'll be there :clap2:

sing your heart out! :albion2:

(not my sugestion but i think its a good one) but can you start signing "all we are saaayying, is give Slade the job"

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'll be leaving in about half an hour.

C'mon boyssssssssssssssss :albion2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Just about to have a shower, get on the bus and go into town for pre-match refreshments. I really can't wait for this afternoon, I have had a good feeling about today for a while now and I can see it being a mighty celebration this evening! Seaaaaaguulllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssss :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't forget to let their assistant boss know that there's only ONE Peter Ward, and it sure as hell ain't him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
COME ON you Seagulls!!!!!!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
not going BALLS BALLS BALLS

but currently sporting the early 90s TSB top

£30 Brighton win @ 1/2 to buy a cheap bottle of champers

bricking it

JEEEEESUS

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sorry

please please please, use our full name.

It has to be:

Brighton and Hove Albion v Stockport County (Official Thread)

Sorry. A nervous mistake.

I think I'll won't go down and put a bet on

Leeds 0 Northampton 0 or will I? One nervous mistake and it might be 1-1 ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
f*** sake WHY DO THEY GET THEIR FULL NAME?!?!?! BAN HIM MODS.

angry-face.jpg

Please use other thread.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here