Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling All Albion Fans Abroad

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Where and what time will you be listening to THE match on Saturday.

I shall be in my study in Chiba, a non-descript industrial town east of Tokyo, at 11 p.m. (or probably about 10:30 to get a bit of the build-up), wearing a the Palookaville shirt and with the following below prepared on my desktop table.

Whilst, listening I shall imagine I am standing at Withdean with Harold and the A21 hardcore singing myself hoarse between nips of sake from a tetrapak that has been smuggled in because the it looks like it should contain some yoghurt drink or other and the stewards and police can't read Japanese.

I shall also be hoping as I always do that Harty or Gavin welcomes all the Albion fans tuning in FROM AROUND THE GLOBE for this crucial encounter.

BRING IT ON!

Attachments

• 450px-A_can_of_Takara_Lemon_Chu-hi.png
    450px-A_can_of_Takara_Lemon_Chu-hi.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 622
  • Jacobs%20-%20Twiglets%20(45g).jpg
    Jacobs%20-%20Twiglets%20(45g).jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 613
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 712
I shall be in the office here (the internet is on the blink at home) listening to SW and - for just about the first time this season - wishing I was at the Theatre of Wet Bums. And missing the constructive and incisive comments around my old seat in the south stand - AKA the same old bollocks trotted out week after week that was funny at first, then palled as it was repeated week after week and then became funny again when it had been repeated a hundred times and now seems even funnier when you haven't heard it for ages!

And afterwards I shall celebrate or drown my sorrows by diving in to the massive cheese and wine fair which takes over the Plaza Mayor for three days every year

target10.html

Seagull Stew

I shall be setting my alarm for 1.50am, crack open a bottle or two of Steinlager Pure, pray for an internet connection and then go back to bed at about 4am hopefully in a great mood and expecting to sleep until mid-day!

See you all in the chat room.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I will be at Withdean. Makes a change from listening to SW! And at Huddersfield I remembered just how much I miss watching the Albion!!

Russ

:albion2:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Lucky man. I went back for the playoff against Bristol City and my missus didn't speak to me for about a month :down:. Divorce would be inevitable if I pitched this one to her. Have a good one!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Here in Perth,after a pre match dinner, me and the tinnies will be positioned at 10pm in front of the computer. Headphones on trying not to shout to loud when we score our goals and with a good bottle of brandy waiting for me to celebrate with after.:yahoo:
Have kept Sunday free and told wifey not to expect too much whatever the result.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
I will be on the roof of my Apt here in Brooklyn listening to BBC Radio Sussex over the tinternet !

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have told my wife already that on Saturday we will be home by 5pm by hook or by crook.

Tough at the mo for the family because most Saturdays I work all morning till about 2 so they are only going to see me for 3 hrs this Sat and next weekend my wife is in Norway.

The sacrifices you make for your team.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Listening to BBC SCR at 10am in Manhattan - probably still with a hangover from Friday night.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Where and what time will you be listening to THE match on Saturday.

I shall be in my study in Chiba, a non-descript industrial town east of Tokyo, at 11 p.m. (or probably about 10:30 to get a bit of the build-up), wearing a the Palookaville shirt and with the following below prepared on my desktop table.
You can get Twiglets in Chiba? I'm jealous! They're like gold dust in KL.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
In the South Stand!

My wife actually encouraged me to go - she is a wonderfully understanding woman.

Or is she having an affair?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Cannot listen I'm afraid as I will be working in my shop, but i'll be "watching" the ESPN Gamecast for the first half and then eagerly awaiting Final Score on BBC World at 6:30 (5:30 your time). Will then be up at 6:00am on Sunday to view the 5 goals scored by the Albion on Sky Sports News!!

Annoyingly, Final Score was interrupted last week by Jacob Zuma's acceptance speech just as they were about to read out the League 1 scores. My wife said that Mr Zuma's speech was much more important, but what does she know??

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Aa always it will be around 1am when I join the NSC chatroom to sit with my fellow albion fans to follow the game.

Many thanks to those throughout the years who have kept me informed of all the goings on of the game and the scores.

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
Will being going to watch QLD Reds v Brumbies egg chuckers as a warm up to THE important sporting event of the weekend. A few ice cold ciders in Indooroopilly's finest sports bar will follow and then home just before midnight to settle in front of trusty laptop and SW coverage. Will miss the Station (maybe a sneaky one in the Dyke Tavern if getting a paper/fags) my mates and the South Stand a lot. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here