Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers vs Brighton And Hove Albion Official Thread

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't know whether you're allowed to do this but I am genuinely quite excited about this game... I don't know why, as I think Bristol will probably win after their 4-2 victory on saturday. Sorry if this breaks nsc rules and I will accept my ban :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Much too early. Ban him. Three years, same as the coin-thrower.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
doorlock10_padlock.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:wozza:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What the f***? A day early? That's ridiculous.

Maybe, but I am very excited as we've only won 2 games on the bounce once before this season (and that was right at the start) so HOPEFULLY Slade has turned it around :O

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we win tomorrow the Official Huddersfield v Albion thread will start on Wednesday.:smokin:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sam the super seagull will keep bouncing it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The Rovers game is THE key one in my mind, of the 3 remaining. If we get any sort of the result given our history and Lambert's rich scoring form then I'll take the humble pie out of the freezer and maybe give it a quick zap in the microwave too. But I'm so worried about this game because a mate's a big Rovers fan and keeps me up to date with them throughout the season. Lambert is the sort of striker who conjures a goal from 25yds out of nothing with alarming regularity. Wolves had a £1m bid rejected recently and with our record, he could break Albion hearts at any moment in other words. The injury time in this game will undoubtably seem like an eternity if we're hanging on for any kind of a result.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not many Albion fans there at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here