Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Swindon Town Matchday '6 Pointer' Thread

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its nearly half past twelve, I've never done one of these and I was one of the Hereford 279 so I thought I'd start us off today:thumbsup:

Nothing but a win today please:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do I get a prize if I correctly predict Swindon's team? :lol:

We can win today, we need to play the diamond though imo! Just have Loft on the left of it to keep an eye on Amankwaah charging forward from right back, other than that, no problems.

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
This is our season rolled into one home game against Swindon, haven't we been here before!

I say lets give Craig a big roar when his name is read out and really get behind the boys today who must have found a bit of belief after Tuesday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Do I get a prize if I correctly predict Swindon's team? :lol:

We can win today, we need to play the diamond though imo! Just have Loft on the left of it to keep an eye on Amankwaah charging forward from right back, other than that, no problems.

I agree with the diamond thing, except I'd like to see the two fullbacks up the pitch more when we're in posession, the two centre backs and Dicker ought to be able to cover the two Swindon forwards.

Keep KA in his own end of the pitch.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
n290648.jpg

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
agreed, we have to win. as you know full well that all the other results arent going to go our way! also does anyone know where i can listen to the commentary online? SW keeps on making me download some media rights thing which never actually happens!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Swindon Town - Official match thread

Sorry, it annoys me when people put "Brighton" instead of "Brighton and Hove Albion", I'm not putting up with one that only has Swindon in it.:angry:

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Would "BHA v ST" suffice?

EDIT: Though, if we lose I blame you for not letting the lucky Collar Feeler start the match day thread.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
How about..." Must win eleven v Would be happy with a draw and could just about afford to lose eleven.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
agreed, we have to win. as you know full well that all the other results arent going to go our way! also does anyone know where i can listen to the commentary online? SW keeps on making me download some media rights thing which never actually happens!
Phone them up or email them, I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Its something to do with them only issuing you a certain number of licences to stop you letting everyone know your SW log in and using it denying SW revenue. If you contact them they will reset the licence and you'll be able to log on. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here