Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the South stand...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
.. We're the South stand, We're the South stand Brighton boys...

We're the North stand, We're the North stand, We're the North stand Brighton boys...

Not sure it would be a very fair contest though.

:afro:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Been a long time since I last heard that.

I do remember the away fans once singing "We're the shit side, we're the shit side, we're the shit side [Coventry?] boys. Long time ago, when the away fans sat in what is now the Family stand.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

We're the North stand, We're the North stand, We're the North stand Brighton boys...

SSSSSSHHHH we're at Withdean.

I can't complain about the atmosphere if you keep singing bloody songs :angry::angry:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm sure it could be started again? The East stand might have to join in with the South though...

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

It might of been more of a contest about 30 years ago at the old Goldstone!

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
What is the average profile of the Nothstander ?

Not really having looked too closely, I have always assumed that they are the older generation of Albion fan that are happy to sit and quietly spectate from a stand that's closer to the pitch 'cause their eyesight isn't what it used it to be.

Do they have those headphone sockets in the back of the seat so they can plug the minicom in and get commentary too ??.. :laugh: :lolol:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Would be good to hear this again, the south stand(H block) has tryed starting it a few times but the north stand just reply with silence as usual :rolleyes:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

Is it ridiculous/absurd/cringeworthy for 20/30/40/50-somethings to be singing 'boys' or is that looking at it too literally and ignoring tradition?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here