Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus MK Dons, Official match thread

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Right, not done one of these yet, but I did create the official England / Slovakia thread, and we won, so, Notters; I'm pushing you out the way for this one...

With a HUGE amount of our fans going. It *should* really spur the players on. I'm going for a dull 1-0 win. But, who wouldn't take a dull 1-0 win at this stage.

What do you think?

Anyone got any team news yet?

Good luck to all those travelling up there. Have a wicked time and make lots of noise!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
More shit games today, Chelters V Leyton Orient, Hartlepool V Hereford, Swindon Crewe...

:wozza:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Robson-Kanu and Morrison both out for Swindon. :down: My friend isn't feeling confident at all, which is a slight worry, she's usually very good at knowing when they're going to be good, or bad. She knew we would beat them in December, and let's face it, we were playing so badly before that game it was almost unbelievable we beat them 2-0!

Even so, I don't think it matters in the slightest. We're going to do MK 1-0, thanks to a Michel Kuipers wonder show and a Craig Davies screamer. :ascarf:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Well, LO and Harts will hopefully help us a little. Not that it matters what the other teams do anymore really.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should be a massive turnout today.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
2-1 Albion, guarantee...Davies and EL-ABD for us. Don't care about who scores for them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You just know Leven will score against us again! Tosser. Dean Wilkins scouting was right about him though to be fair. He wanted Leven and Murray last january, how different things could have been had he got both and not just the Northern wonder.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I got a good feeling that Davies is going to score. His record at stockport and oldham was superb in this league. I am convinced he just needs goals and the confidence will flow.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
If it wasn't for Albion messy up on the JPT we wouldn't be playing today and I'd be free to join Mrs on her birthday pub crawl without worrying about the game.

So, couldn't go to MK and won't even be at home listening, but will sneak a radio & headphones out with me.

Fingers crossed!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0 to us and if Loft plays he scores ..there I'v said it now

we want and I'm sure will get PASSION today from the Albion

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im not gonna guess the score, just hope we get the result we need or we dont drop further in the poop.... still the suns out here in Hampstead garden suburbs, hate working on match days....... its a sin

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just phoned Russ in MK , he has only seen one Maccy D fan so far , apart from Albion everywhere the locals are sporting Arsenal tops.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well, I'm in the ground and my fears are confirmed, it's like being at the baseball, huge amounts of space, comfy seats, no queues at the bat (which IS open), the death of football as we know it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here