Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just off to town so may be back in time but not particularly bothered.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm creating a little kitchen garden with raised beds in my back garden, so off to buy some compost and some seeds and a trowel and stuff. Maybe a ball of that green, hairy string too. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thought I'd get in there early! Feel bad for not going, but no-one wanted a lift!

If you're planning on driving up to Huddersfield and need company... I should have money by then. :clap2:

Anyhoo, about today. I think we could get something, they're a better team than us but it doesn't mean they'll be better on the day. Hopefully!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If you're planning on driving up to Huddersfield and need company... I should have money by then. :clap2:

Anyhoo, about today. I think we could get something, they're a better team than us but it doesn't mean they'll be better on the day. Hopefully!

Might do! Depends, usually go to the last away game of the season with me dad, but going to MK and Hereford with him so could be overkill!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
we have no chance today,at least i very much doubt it.still the suns out here in bristol,beers are out,girls on the bbq and footie and ruggers all day,spot on:drink:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
we have no chance today,at least i very much doubt it.still the suns out here in bristol,beers are out,girls on the bbq and footie and ruggers all day,spot on:drink:

You've put girls on the BBQ?! Jesus Christ...
Whichever way you read that it's a catastrophe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here