Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DFS - junk mail

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I just got another mailing from DFS despite me sending all the previous ones back with explicit instructions what they might do with their latest sale or special offer. Why they haven't removed me from their database I have no idea. Still if they want to waste their money, that's up to them.

This one is going back, unstamped, in the mail, with a polite but frank explanation why I cannot even walk "down the Shoreham road", let alone walk across the old pitch where they are currently knocking out their cheap cr4p.

If you get one, and you feel as strongly about it as me, please don't throw it away, but take the extra effort to send it back, neatly in a new envelope if possible, but without any postage. Delivery charge to them will be £1 + postage.

Every little helps............... :salute:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
In true Albion campaign tradition I thought I would give you a copy of my letter, in case you want to print and post your own. Of course, there's nothing to say you have to actually have received one of their mailings to send one back to them.

Sales Director
DFS
Goldstone Retail Park
Old Shoreham Road
HOVE
BN3 7PN

There are an awful lot of people who wouldn’t shop at your retail park if you were giving sofas away for nothing, and I am proud to be one of them.

I wouldn’t even shop at another DFS elsewhere because of your store.

I don’t shop at Toys R Crap either, nor eat at Burger King – not just there or anywhere else in the UK

I’m quite sure that most people think I have taken my boycotting of that retail park to ridiculous levels. But I couldn’t give a toss. I’m a customer and I can be as irrational as I like.

Keep sending me this stuff if you like. I’ll keep sending it back.

It makes me feel better anyway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sales Director
DFS
Goldstone Retail Park
Old Shoreham Road
HOVE
BN3 7PN

Bear this address in mind next time you are having a poo at work and fill up a jiffy bag with your crap , seal securely and send off with the correct postage.

Sales Director
DFS
Goldstone Retail Park
Old Shoreham Road
HOVE
BN3 7PN

Bear this address in mind next time you are having a poo at work and fill up a jiffy bag with your crap , seal securely and send off with the correct postage.

You mean non-postage? :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here