Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** REMF XI vs NSC XI - Saturday 28th March 2009 ***

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
As the annual REMF game is up and coming, the annual REMF vs NSC should also be taking place.

I am going to try and book Waterhall for 11am (with changing rooms) for Saturday 28th March

If you are interested in playing for the NSC team, Da Man Clay (Chris) is in charge.

He will need to know positions you play so he can pick a squad, so leave them on here

As for the REMF team, we will have a squad, and I will PM a few that pm'd me expressing their wish to play in REMF to invite them to play a part in REMFs team for this friendly

REMF will be in all NAVY. NSC will be in what ever home kit you wish

It will cost about £3/£4 each to play

Brett

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will bring the beers along at 12.30 pm.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Might be worth making this one a sticky if possible mods. Everyone who comes along will get a game, just let me know your positions on this thread/PM so I have an idea who will be coming.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I've already PM'd Brett with a view to playing for the REMF team. But if there isn't enough space in the REMF team on the day, then I will be more than happy to turn out for NSC.
I can play either right back or right mid. I'm not in PEAK condition, but I will be fine for a run-out. Let me know :thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Anyone who isn't required by Brett is more than welcome to play for NSC - Bright/SG, Brighton shirt/any shorts and socks if Brett doesn't PM you.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone else fancy another game we`ve got a team sorted out. Could play at either Preston Park or Waterhall. Or anywhere Local (ish).

PM Conboy, he`ll tell you are team. BTW we have Black Dave. So be afraid, be very afraid.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You know where I play Chris, but for the sake of it I'll point ou tthat I can quite happily play anywhere but in goal

I haven't been posting these days, just lurking, so if its oversubscribed I don't mind missing out

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'd be up for a chance to carry on my remarkable form from last summer's 6-a-side if Team NSC are short. I prefer to play centre mid, but am happy to go anywhere!

Jimmy Grimble

I'm guessing there will be a lot of people wanting to play for the NSC XI what with the huge influx of new posters and what I would imagine is very popular event regardless of NSC. If there is an excessive amount of applications to play, Da Man Clay, is there a chance of TWO matches being run on the morning?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm not sure there will be that many to be honest Conboy, think we only have about 8 at the moment. Last year I think we only ended up with 12. If we by some miraculous result end up with about 20 odd players then I guess so. Your lot would need to book an extra pitch though. Needs to be done for insurance purposes if any of us get badly injured.

Don't see it happening mind.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As anyone who has ever watched me play will attest, footy is not my strong point, but I'm happy to referee or something if needs be (not even sure if such a game needs a ref).

Let me know if I can be of any use.

Jimmy Grimble

I'm not sure there will be that many to be honest Conboy, think we only have about 8 at the moment. Last year I think we only ended up with 12. If we by some miraculous result end up with about 20 odd players then I guess so. Your lot would need to book an extra pitch though. Needs to be done for insurance purposes if any of us get badly injured.

Don't see it happening mind.

OK.

Well we won't bring a full XI down (if we do/are allowed to come) it'd be more like 6/7 of us. Need to check up with some stuff first though.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Just out of interest, who are the 8 NSC'ers confirmed so far?

Oh, and further to my post the other day...I can also play upfront if needs be :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here