Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals (Pt 3) The Travel Voucher

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apologies for all these questions however once again there is a serious divide amongst STH where some require the travel voucher and others resent paying for something they do not use or require.

Surely in this day and age there could be a simple option of a tick box where the STH can decide to pay one price without it or another to have it or is there really no option where you are made to purchase something you don't want ?

I fully accept that this cannot be done on a per ticket basis if purchased individually however if the club were to give this as an option for just STH it may generate more people becoming a STH ?

Can the club please look at this again as I really do resent paying for something I do not use and several others do as well.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The travel voucher system works as follows:

1. It is something the club HAS to include in the ticket as part of planning permission granted by the council at both Withdean and Falmer. So we could not give the option.

2. The club pays a flat fee for the provision of park & ride, bus and train travel. This is the same if one person uses their voucher or everyone. So the club does not gain from fans not using the voucher. In fact, it could be argued it's the opposite as the club are liable to be fined by the council, if the number of people using the voucher system falls below the council-set quotas...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here