Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient vs Brighton Hove Albion match day thread

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We need to get at least a point today and then as from monday Slade can start his own training schedule.It must be a bit of a pain in the arse for Slade as i bet he would like a whole week with the players on the training pitch without mid week games.This isn't going to happen so he will have to drill home his style and tactics very quickly.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm hoping our honeymoon period starts today.Alot of new managers tend to have one when they first join.Fingers crossed.My only concern is the amount of new players in the squad.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And I don't really care if we play hoofball,keepball,or bang one or more in with other extremities of the body other than the feet today, and until the end of the season.

then it will be time to decide where we go
Albion till I die
C'mon lads whoever you are you are playing for the mighty Albion blue and whites today so play your heart out

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Im really looking forward to this game, and i hope our fans that turn up do us proud.

I can already hear them singing

or is that my tinitus

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
How's your water today Glasfryn? Any feelings yet? :ascarf:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How's your water today Glasfryn? Any feelings yet? :ascarf:

had them all week and all I can say is there will be plenty of goals all the Albion have to do is score more than them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here