Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC Membership

Sid the Shark

Mar 4, 2009
Hi guys and girls,

Just having a look at the Sussex website and wondering how many Albion fans get down to the cricket.

I'm a member of both and try to get down to the cricket as much as I can. Got a season ticket for the Twenty20s (first time I've got one of these) this year. Should be good fun and get us through the summer. Plus they play Australia and this is covered by the membership.

All in all, great offer, and I'm looking forward to an enjoyable summer.

Up the Albion!! :ascarf:

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I do, although not as much as i should,mainly 20/20`s and the bigger game.
Have bought a membership this year so will aim to get to as many games as possible.
Got my Aussie tickets already and have been allocated the same seat in the Upper Pavilion for all four days.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Got my memberships already, looking forward to seeing the Aussies at Hove, not sure about 20/20 yet as its another £45 and cannot always make them all.

Its great value if the weather is good and you just do the one day games and some county ones here and there. New captain, Yassir back and is'nt one of the first big games Lankey at home with Peter Moores their new boss, should be a good start to the season.

Go on, sunshine, Harveys in a deckchair, Murray on his way to another big score, you know your worth it...

Membership 2009 - 2009 Season - Sussex County Cricket Club

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Always watching on TV. Follow the Sharks, but never been to a game.

£20 for 4 days against Australia sounds brilliant.

£65 for a 20:20 season ticket sounds pretty good too. Just not sure how many I'd get along too.

Hmmmm...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Go to most games work permitting (CC Games,20-20 ect)
I Remember when i was 14 and used to skive off shcool with 2 mates and go and watch the cricket the good ole days

Last edited:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I go a lot but havent got a membership, i get complimentary tickets which always comes in handy

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I do, although not as much as i should,mainly 20/20`s and the bigger game.
Have bought a membership this year so will aim to get to as many games as possible.
Got my Aussie tickets already and have been allocated the same seat in the Upper Pavilion for all four days.

Thanks for the tip off, did'nt realise you need to book tickets for the Paviliion, just ordered mine free on the membership.

Just let the sunshine come out in June.

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
go to both hence "deckchair" which is the traditional hove seat for comfort .do i have to reserve one for aussie game!hate 20-20 it just aint cricket.too much razzmatazz!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
go to both hence "deckchair" which is the traditional hove seat for comfort .do i have to reserve one for aussie game!hate 20-20 it just aint cricket.too much razzmatazz!

I Agree with you
I Enjoy tests more a relaxing day out in the sunshine watching the cricket with a pint of fosters cant beat it!
Mmmm........:lol:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I Agree with you
I Enjoy tests more a relaxing day out in the sunshine watching the cricket with a pint of fosters cant beat it!
Mmmm........:lol:

There is nothing better than a nice sunny day, sitting on a deckchair in shorts and t shirt whilst sipping a nice cold pint watching some top quality cricket

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Was alright when it cost me £25 but its £86 now with £45 2020s, sadly me and my mates won't be members this year :(

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Will renew it in April.

Always a good waste of a few days at Hove.

Indeed, many utterly WASTED experiences down the years.

This year tho I am taking it much more seriously, as I am intending to work from home in the summer, I fully intend making the county ground an extension of my office!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here