Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Le Harve manager

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Argus metioned a French manager being interested. But why would one swap the French top league for the English 3rd? It doesn't make sense to me.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I reckon he'd have a different approach to Ince and Gannon

mercato-frederic-hantz-a-sochaux_diaporama.jpg

JimGannon_875675.jpg

paul-ince-sacked.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Haha Mendoza, good point. Also, his hand looks very limp there, maybe that's why he wants the job?.... :laugh:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do you have that on any authority, or are you just assuming because they are bottom? Pretty safe assumption, I grant you, but I'm curious.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Who is interested?

Is it Hantz who was only appointed in December or Nobilo who has recently moved "upstairs" to be chief exec?

TBH wouldn't much fancy either

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Sorry to disappoint but the guy with the limp wrist is Le Havre's new manager, Frederic Hantz.

Jean-Marc Nobilo was manager until the winter break. Did a great job last season getting the Normans promoted but struggled at the top level.

Ánd yes he has coached at a club called US Tampon...(Reunion island, near Mauritius)

Can you tell I have an unhealthy interest in French football?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
perhaps he could explain to Carole that when you cross the ball its a good idea to get the ball off the ground and not hit the first defender. He obviously doesn't under such a request in the english language

albionite

May 20, 2009
No point bouncing unless you can get it moved back to the main board, it might have legs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here