Cowards Way

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Wehey...............There is me at the front.....most of the time!!!!:clap::rolleyes:

Dandyman

In London village.
Some one also coined the lady at the front left of that video, which was big and hard of them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
embarrassed , why no surge ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
embarrassed , why no surge ?
i include myself when i say most of the people at the front were not the menacing types. I think any brighton fans who would feel inclined to rush them had already gone to the station or were right at the back. There was only a couple of hundred or so in there max, i was one of the last to leave the ground so it couldn't have been many.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's not worth it, you shouldn't fight uglier people, they have nothing to lose! And besides, what would you gain from charging a line of coppers? They've got batons, YOU haven't... What's the point in disgracing our club?! Like at Luton, noone felt the need to attack, we're far more civilised. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i include myself when i say most of the people at the front were not the menacing types. I think any brighton fans who would feel inclined to rush them had already gone to the station or were right at the back. There was only a couple of hundred or so in there max, i was one of the last to leave the ground so it couldn't have been many.
I was being sarcastic , noticing that this group of fans wouldn't want to risk their personal safety.:thumbsup:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
What to you mean by that?

People being 'locked' in a 'cage'

By no means do I want to get in a debate about football fans, but that is an aspect about football I really hate.

Add in the fact that such police operations must cost millions of pounds a year, and for what?

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
I feel I must apologise to the camera man - it is my head getting in the way for the opening 40 seconds!!!

Jan 30, 2008

By no means do I want to get in a debate about football fans, but that is an aspect about football I really hate.

Add in the fact that such police operations must cost millions of pounds a year, and for what?
stay away and stop moaning ................. simple:shrug:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

They could have saved several of the filths wages by having 1/2 coppers on the gate and having in f***ing well closed!!! Pricks.

I asked one of the Met, why was it open and does his superior have any memories of Hillsborough:ohmy:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
If i would have been there...

Well i was there but hiding somewhere awaiting the "violence" to stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here