Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I know this has been mentioned many a time, but I have been told from a pretty reliable source, that it's official. I think most people knew this anyway.

:ascarf:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Your'll see.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
problem with these "reliable sources" these days is half them seem to get their info from NSC. and, its not official until its, er, official, so will people please stop mis-using that word.

I dont think its beyond possiblity and think it would be good, but dont see why he'd relocate which he surely must.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's obviously not official, as if it was it would be on the club site.

Attention seeking thread

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I know this has been mentioned many a time, but I have been told from a pretty reliable source, that it's official. I think most people knew this anyway.

Took my mate to his second Brighton match at Luton the other day.He enjoyed it.Forgot to say his a Spurs fan too.I will be dragging him along more often now.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh: Top stuff.

It's not attention seeking, but this being Brighton board, I thought you might like to know.

Also, IcyGull if you feel I'm attention seeking, why give me attention?

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
To judge by the various polls, ths would be the most popular choice.

One other factor that I think DK will take into consideration, is that unlike Cotterill and one or two of the other out of work contenders (for whom there is really nothing to lose by taking this job), Ince still has serious ambitions as a manager and so he MUST succeed in his next role.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
:laugh: Top stuff.

It's not attention seeking, but this being Brighton board, I thought you might like to know.
Sounds very reasonable.....

Where did you get your inside track from?

Not doubting this as Mr Burns was spot on re the sacking etc and when it was happening etc so obviously things are happening very quickly at the moment...
:albion2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So it's official because Paxton Dazo says so? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
would love to believe this but ernests thread seems more realistic !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Unless you know one or more of the directors then its unofficial :bigwave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This would very much surprise me, I have a feeling Ince will be looking further up the league for his next job. I would have thought he'd have got a decent pay off from Blackburn so he's in no hurry. I would go with Ernest's post though, Jim Gannon would be a good idea.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can see this thread being bounced a few times in the coming days, weeks, months, years.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So you can guarantee he'll be manager? In which case, why dont you put a few hundred quid on him? 4/1 seems a bit steep for someone who is going to be manager tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here