Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big day wed re stadium plans confirmation: THE VOTE IS 'YES'

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be there, weather permitting, and intend to update NSC on line as the meeting progresses.

sterling work Alex, personally I'm not sure if my heart can take any more of these Meetings, even though this should be a dead cert theres always SOME doubt that gets in my mind :down:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
sterling work Alex, personally I'm not sure if my heart can take any more of these Meetings, even though this should be a dead cert theres always SOME doubt that gets in my mind :down:

Is it just me or do people not seem that interested or bothered about this meeting!?

If the plans are rejected the stadium will not go ahead in April and it could be seriously delayed

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Is it just me or do people not seem that interested or bothered about this meeting!?

If the plans are rejected the stadium will not go ahead in April and it could be seriously delayed

It is important, but as it's cast iron that it will be approved I think people aren't worrying about it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
boo... it's finished... but I must say it's quite an impressive use of technology for a city council.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
are we gonna see MARVELOUS SCENES when the decision comes in? I mean DK and MP in a loving embrace with confetti and random jobless folk jumping around for joy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here