Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion HALL OF FAME

Oct 25, 2003
who do you think is worthy of being in the HALL OF FAME of this HISTORIC club

they don't have to be players- they just have to be connected to the club and be GOOD and that

as a fairly young brighton fan, may i start with

_1418602_bobby_zamora_150.jpg

Bobby Zamora

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
An BHA Hall of Fame could be a great idea. It could open at Falmer with 11 players inducted and then each year one more gets voted in.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Charles Webb
Tommy Cook
Peter Ward

Charles Webb is all to often forgotten. I would go as far as to say one of the stands at Falmer should be named after him.

An BHA Hall of Fame could be a great idea. It could open at Falmer with 11 players inducted and then each year one more gets voted in.

It would take years and to start with you could only call it a room of fame if you only have 11 in to start. I would suggest the above three plus the squad that got promoted in 79 and the one that got to the Cup Final in 83. Then add 4/5 each year after that.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Eric Gill and Frankie Howerd, Peter Ward.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gordon Smith.

Remember, the scorer of the FIRST goal at wembley ( which people like to forget)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It would be easier to say why he shouldnt be in there!

a hall of fame in the american way of thinking are players over the history of a sport who have contributed the its greatness ( or a team etc).

So in England it would be Bobby Charlton, geoff hurst, Sir Alf ramsey, Bobby Moore etc.

for Brighton, it should reflect those sort of players:

peter Ward, Peter OSullivan, mark lawrenson, Steve Foster, players from the past as mentioned and from now like Zamora. To pick a goalkeeper, although brilliant bloke that he is, who in the past has struggled to get in the team is a bit bizzare

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here