Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Riley reallt is a SHITE ref isn't he

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
happens nearly every game now,dodgy sendings off,i know its not right ,but it evens out over the season,and untill they bring in replays,its not going to change

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lampard decision was shocking. Wasn't even a foul, let alone a sending off!!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Liverpool are actually trying hand the title to Manure aren't they? What sort of substitution is that with 20 mins to go at home, against 10 men? Rafa is such a gutless manager and Liverpool will never win the league under him

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
completely bottled it.
so embroiled in internal politics he's forgotten he is supposed to manage the team and determine tactics to win matches
don't think the league means anything to him - just wants european glory
he will never be in tune with Liverpool' fans

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i cant quite work out if he is of eastern european descent or a albino cambodian,either way he sux

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Absoloute joke.

If it was a free-kick it was FOR Lampard as Alonso had his studs up.

Another joke decision today was to give a penalty for one of the worst dives I have seen for Newcastle.

Respect the referee- f*** OFF

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Absoloute joke.

If it was a free-kick it was FOR Lampard as Alonso had his studs up.

Another joke decision today was to give a penalty for one of the worst dives I have seen for Newcastle.

Respect the referee- f*** OFF

Yeah right, f*** the refs, eh. Thats a good idea.

What about the prick diving for the penalty at Newcastle? Oh no, thats alright, its all the refs fault.

I've just sat through 90 minutes of some scottsh wanker assessing EVERYTHING the ref did but saying f*** all until he'd had a couple of looks at it. The referee makes mistakes, big f***ing deal, not half as many as the players do. The whole game is centred around the ref now, everything is scrutinised to death for months, the ref gets a split second to get a good look at everything.

Look at Robinsons challenge on on Park (WBA vs MU) last week. Look from where the ref is and all he sees is Robinson fly 10 yards though the air. Cue some prick on tv saying 'hang on I'm just looking at this again, no he's wrong, the ref is a joke'.

TV has ruined football, not with money, not with over coverage, but with looking at every detail to find out what the refs got wrong. Sky even have a f***ing half hour porogram on it tonight. Go to any parks game now and you'll see shit attitudes to refs which were never there even 10 years ago.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
happens nearly every game now,dodgy sendings off,i know its not right ,but it evens out over the season,and untill they bring in replays,its not going to change

Replays, ooh that'll make for exciting games. Hang on everyone, we're just stopping the game for 5 minutes while we decide who's throw in that was.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gerrard should have walked as well.

I hate having a go at refs but he was shit.

If Gerrard had been sent off my entire fantasy league midfield would have been sent off this Weekend.

I have Lampard, Delap and Gerrard (Fat Frank is my captain) :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Replays, ooh that'll make for exciting games. Hang on everyone, we're just stopping the game for 5 minutes while we decide who's throw in that was.

oooh
hope you've got some steps to climb on to that high horse of yours:D

actually you're right - the level of analysis has become farcical but that aside it was a shit decision to send Lampard off, especially after letting Gerrard off scot free for a worse tackle a few minutes earlier and he had an equally good view of both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here