Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Here it is.

The year of Tranformers 2 - Revenge Of The Fallen

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
...gonna have another attempt at Slumdog Millionaire this afternoon. Last night's was sold out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cant wait for the cinema release of Terminator:Salvation due out middle of the year. There is also a unique opportunity for advertising this on the side of a Brighton bus because one of the new double deckers is named John Connor.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
slumdog millionaire = an indian forrest gump

still give it the :thumbsup: tho

Just seen it. I loved it. Thought the ending/credits was fun as well.

Well worth your shilling.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
As it was in 09, i'll repeat myself!

Twilight - cinematography is awesome, looks like a gap advert the whole way through. Acting was adequate. Scripting - horrendous! Pattinson - hot. 7.8

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
As it was in 09, i'll repeat myself!

Twilight - cinematography is awesome, looks like a gap advert the whole way through. Acting was adequate. Scripting - horrendous! Pattinson - hot. 7.8

Once again I have to disagree.
Awful film, leading man isn't even good looking. Hated it...
Not even going to give it a rating, it was that bad.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I know it's an 08, but i watched Wall-e last night. Thought it was soooo sweet! Very artistic, like fantasia by CGI. Some funny bits too. I'd give it about a 7 i reckon.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Pulled a double header at Cineworld Chichester today:

Defiance - Daniel Craig in stranger than fiction true story of Belarussian jews surviving in the woods during the WW2. Slightly overlong, but good acting and a telling a story that deserves the limelight - 8

Slumdog Millionaire - as already mentioned, clever and original heartwarmer - 7.5

All this with a tasty hot chicken portion from nando's in between, sweet :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Slumdog Millionaire was a brilliant, brilliant film. Absolutley loved it. Reminds me so much of my time out in India too. Very clever, quite funny and a great look at the culture of the country.

I even knew the answer to 3 of the questions :)

Yep. You and your good lady were right. Excellent film.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
So far this year I've seen;

Yes Man - 8/10
Bride Wars - 4/10

Seeing Beverley Hills Chihuahua on Saturday

Can't wait for He Just Ain't That Into you and Shopaholic both due out in Feb

In fact my Valentines Day weekend is HJATIY on Saturday and Shopaholic on Sunday! My bf is getting his revenge though by dragging me to see the object of his obsession, Lucy Porter at Komedia on the Friday!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Can't wait for Terminator 4 to be released in May :drool:

Also the 6th installment of the Harry Potter series should be interesting to see, from the trailers it looks very good.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I am still waiting to see the Baader Meinhoff complex which comes out on dvd in March

Thought it was really good, didnt know anything about it, which being a history undergraduate is slightly embarrassing, but thought it was excellent.

Slumdog Millionaire I loved, thought it was absolutely fantastic and not what I was expecting from the film at all. Really, really recommend it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here