Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another season, another board....................

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
......well done the mods for getting it up and running

I AM WATFORD O AND I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Defender David Hunt has joined Third Division Leyton Orient for an undisclosed fee. The 20-year-old came through the ranks at Palace and made his debut from the bench in our 2-0 League Cup win over Oldham last December.
As the season drew to a close, he played two more times, starting against Sheffield United and Watford in April

good player you have got there wo
keep an eye out for his long throw

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
trig, cheers mate. Cant say I will be there I dont think I'd be welcome!

Brighton Rock, Thanks for the info. Brush has a habit of spotting good young talent but he neds to be able to mould them into a team. Thanks again.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
WATFORD O said:
trig, cheers mate. Cant say I will be there I dont think I'd be welcome!

Brighton Rock, Thanks for the info. Brush has a habit of spotting good young talent but he neds to be able to mould them into a team. Thanks again.

Dont think Palace were happy he wanted to go but i think the lad wanted 1st team football were he would have to wait at palace. I was at the oldham game and remember him well,look a very good player with a mega long throw think you may have a big bargin

235476.JPEG

Last edited:

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Seems David Hunt signed for Crawley at the end of the 2010/11 Conference winning season, having been on loan towards the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here