Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another season, another board....................

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
......well done the mods for getting it up and running

I AM WATFORD O AND I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Defender David Hunt has joined Third Division Leyton Orient for an undisclosed fee. The 20-year-old came through the ranks at Palace and made his debut from the bench in our 2-0 League Cup win over Oldham last December.
As the season drew to a close, he played two more times, starting against Sheffield United and Watford in April

good player you have got there wo
keep an eye out for his long throw

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
trig, cheers mate. Cant say I will be there I dont think I'd be welcome!

Brighton Rock, Thanks for the info. Brush has a habit of spotting good young talent but he neds to be able to mould them into a team. Thanks again.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
WATFORD O said:
trig, cheers mate. Cant say I will be there I dont think I'd be welcome!

Brighton Rock, Thanks for the info. Brush has a habit of spotting good young talent but he neds to be able to mould them into a team. Thanks again.

Dont think Palace were happy he wanted to go but i think the lad wanted 1st team football were he would have to wait at palace. I was at the oldham game and remember him well,look a very good player with a mega long throw think you may have a big bargin

235476.JPEG

Last edited:

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Seems David Hunt signed for Crawley at the end of the 2010/11 Conference winning season, having been on loan towards the end of the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here