Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh dear, well until this thread gets removed perhaps, I would give him my support my support however contacting people from sources such as the voters list or companies house is one thing, but using information put up on the internet specifcally to cause intimidation or harrasment, is another!!

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Crawley has the biggest BNP voters in the whole of sussex according to the loacal rag here.

Well done to the residents here,i'm one of them :ascarf:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Saying that Richie Morris is "admitting to lying at work" is totally f***ing ridiculous.

I was searching in vain for that as well. Apparently:

"But I do believe honesty is the best policy — except at work of course!"

during a stand up comedy routine equal a solid and irrefutable

"I confess to being a lying journalist."

Way to make yourselves look (even more) daft, BNP! :bla:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Comment by someone called esselliott - I assume that's an oh-so-subtle way of calling yourself SS Elliot. Why do BMPers continue to align themselves with the Nazis and expect to be taken seriously.

D

Deleted User X18H

Comment by someone called esselliott - I assume that's an oh-so-subtle way of calling yourself SS Elliot. Why do BMPers continue to align themselves with the Nazis and expect to be taken seriously.
Who are the b M p is that the British Malapropism Party , are you a member Andy??

D

Deleted User X18H

To (mis)quote Churchill "One day I might learn to spell, but you will always be a ****"
How eloquently put , you are a real Man of Kent now!!!

I received your PM Andy and from now on will respect your wishes!! and not refer to you as Andy only TRHK.

Have a good day!!

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.
Crawley has the biggest BNP voters in the whole of sussex according to the loacal rag here.

Well done to the residents here,i'm one of them :ascarf:

You do know that the BNP would abolish care in the community, don't you?

Yiddo1882

Nov 18, 2008
Good work, Mr Morris. Anyway who upsets those fascist pondlife is a top man in my book. :clap:

That is a great response Dandyman, praising the same Hastings and St Leonards Observer journalist that took the pee, and started up this window licker lark for fun 3 or 4 years ago. I don't think you are as clever as you make out to be:tosser:

Yiddo1882

Nov 18, 2008

Get your facts right little man, you are in need of more education simpleton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here