Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hawkins is back

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
had a feeling in my water all day that this one is going to be hard but WILL be a 3-1 win to the mighty Albion and restore all faith in MA and the team again.
my fingers have been giving me gyp to (probably because they have been crossed all day)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I am desperate for us to pull this one out of the bag for some reason. Think we have a chance with Kyle and Collins their skipper missing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I expect a comprehensive defeat but really hope that this is the 4th game this season where turn it on and take the game to the opposition. Soft goals either side of halftime or at the death will really really piss me off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We are dismally inconsistant.
That means we're going to WIN this one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three defensive midfielders?? Why don't we go the whole hog and chuck in Sullivan alongside them?

So it looks like we're gonna sit deep and invite them onto us in the hope of hitting them on the break? Hartlepool are not great defensively but they are pretty good going forward so I'm not too upset that we're probably gonna try and contain them initially. Without the loanees we're not good enough to go gung ho.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here