Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP membership list leaked online

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bet they'll be a few nervous racists around tonight...

The British National Party has lost its membership list - the whole thing has been published online.

The list includes names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of all members up to September 2008. It also includes some people's ages, especially those under 18 - the BNP offers family membership for £40. Many entries also contain more personal comments about jobs or hobbies. That's how we know that that BNP members include receptionists, district nurses, amateur historians, pagans, line dancers and a male witch.

More: BNP membership list leaks online • The Register

Last edited:

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
With this post, you have shown that not all BNP members are shaven-headed thugs. Maybe somebody within the party leaked the list in order to make the point. Why should people on the list be nervous? No sanctions can be imposed on anyone because of their politics. People gravitate to the extremes only because mainstream parties ignore their legitimate concerns.

Before you get too self-righteous, my local shopkeeper, a man of Pakistani origin, has told me that he is prepared to vote BNP as they are the only party he can rely upon to crack down on the bandana-clad youths who keep vandalising his shop.

By the way, before anyone asks, I'm not a member of the BNP, I've never been a member and never will be, though I am heartily sick of the Oxbridge-educated, week-kneed liberals who continue to run this once-great country.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So you're saying most BNP members are open about it, Coventrygull?!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Are there not aspects of your life that you would rather be kept out of the public domain?

Oh, are you one of these people who only answers a question with a question?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Don't think it's fair to spread URL on here, btw - it is personal info, after all.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Don't think it's fair to spread URL on here, btw - it is personal info, after all.

Fair enough but it's now in the public domain and accessible to everyone anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here