Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool stubs

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I am well aware that this is for questions, and not a suggestions page, so will try and phrase this like a question!

Having read the previous question about possible 2nd round tickets, can I please ask that you also pass on an alternative point of view? Just that there are also many many Gold Members who this season have been to places including Leeds, Northampton, Hartlepool (in the league), will be going to Carlisle on Saturday, Oldham & Tranmere in the not too distant future, not too mention countless League Cup, FA Cup & JPT home games that cost extra - who simply due to work or other commitments CANNOT go to Hartlepool on a Tuesday night. Just might not be completely fair to base it on a one-off match!

Many thanks, again I appreciate this isn't really what ask the club is for, but having seen the other thread felt it necessary to put the other side accross!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Yes, agreed. As you'll see from other threads on ATC, it will be STHs by ballot IF we get through and if we end up with a very small allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here