Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hardest animal- the nominations!

Oct 25, 2003
this is how its going to work

nominations begin NOW, then i will take the top BEASTS and divide them into regional GROUPS (thus hopefully keeping the big boys apart until the latter stages)

- polar bear is already in, as he is the CHAMPION, and the tournament is being hosted by the HONEY BADGER so he is also IN

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Kangaroo deserves a mention

Animal417.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
this is how its going to work

nominations begin NOW, then i will take the top BEASTS and divide them into regional GROUPS (thus hopefully keeping the big boys apart until the latter stages)

- polar bear is already in, as he is the CHAMPION, and the tournament is being hosted by the HONEY BADGER so he is also IN

ooh, you've beat me to it! May I make a suggestion? Species should only have one representative-for example don't include different types of sharks/lions etc. Just go with the one that gets the most nominations. Also, to be included in the competition proper, every nominee should be seconded. And, instead of doing it in groups based on area, how about doing it like the world cup whereby each group has a MIX of the regions.

Finally, BEWARE of the honeybadger brigade. They LOVE to COMPLAIN when there baby gets it's arse whooped.:thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
ooh, you've beat me to it! May I make a suggestion? Species should only have one representative-for example don't include different types of sharks/lions etc. Just go with the one that gets the most nominations. Also, to be included in the competition proper, every nominee should be seconded. And, instead of doing it in groups based on area, how about doing it like the world cup whereby each group has a MIX of the regions.

Finally, BEWARE of the honeybadger brigade. They LOVE to COMPLAIN when there baby gets it's arse whooped.:thumbsup:

you make excellent points

let's organise this TOGETHER

what should the REGIONS be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here