Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand STALK

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I do worry about this website sometimes.

I have had three messages on this website in the last week or so from utter f***ing WEIRDO'S who are somehow able to recognise you from an internet message board, spot you at games, but will only tell you about it online?

Throw in Hove Born and Bred following Mendoza around Brighton & Hove..bizarre...makes me wonder. Is NSC DISTURBING? Is it potentially DANGEROUS? Or is it all full of FREAKS?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

I have had three messages on this website in the last week or so from utter f***ing WEIRDO'S who are somehow able to recognise you from an internet message board, spot you at games, but will only tell you about it online?

Throw in Hove Born and Bred following Mendoza around Brighton & Hove..bizarre...makes me wonder. Is NSC DISTURBING? Is it potentially DANGEROUS? Or is it all full of FREAKS?

Thank your lucky stars that Desert Orchid no longer posts on here. :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well when someone gets KILLED by one of these loonies, don't say I didn't warn you!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Don't forget MOANERS!;)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You know, I was actually trying to make a serious point.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I find it weird that people post that they saw me wherever, and then I find about it by reading it on here the next day.

What is so difficult about going up to someone and saying "hello my name is......... and I post as .............."

For more social then typing "I saw you at 19.36 carrying a bottle of coke and bag of shopping from Sainsburys"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I find it weird that people post that they saw me wherever, and then I find about it by reading it on here the next day.

What is so difficult about going up to someone and saying "hello my name is......... and I post as .............."

For more social then typing "I saw you at 19.36 carrying a bottle of coke and bag of shopping from Sainsburys"

That's easy for you to say Brett, but not everyone is socially adequate enough, to have the confidence to go up and speak to a CELEBRITY.

Bang on.

It's just disturbing to come here and post about it when you haven't even said hello. It's not surprising that you will see a few people that you recognise perhaps from photos on here at games, but when people post to say that they saw you in Tescos it does make you wonder why they didn't say hi.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anonymity is the only way to go on here, I would hate anyone to be checking me out at games, in the supermarket etc. It would be like being famous without any of the benefits, just the stares of internet weirdos burning into the back of your head. You put your pic of yourself on your avatar etc. you deserve all you get really.

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

How boring and quite gay would have been for me to say ' Hi Brett, I'm Timmy I post on NSC how are you, ooh what have you bought'- That would have not created 6 weeks of fun as it has in here since!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
According to a weird email I got yesterday, Osama blew his cover by shaving off his beard and changing the S in his name

Clues are all there..and his middle names "Hussein"..sniff...is that a conspiracy I smell...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
How boring and quite gay would have been for me to say ' Hi Brett, I'm Timmy I post on NSC how are you, ooh what have you bought'- That would have not created 6 weeks of fun as it has in here since!!!
"Hi, Trigger from NSC isn't it? I'm hove born & bred."... I can still remember that day as clear as a shiny bell!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here